Tuesday, March 26, 2013

To PRIME or NOT to PRIME

The key to ensure a flawless and long lasting make-up is applying the right face primers. These makeup products usually come in liquid or cream form. It actually preps the skin by filling out the skin imperfections that leaves a smooth surface so makeup would glide easily during application. In addition, face primers also acts as a barrier between your face and the makeup.

Personally, when I was still starting my "addiction" towards makeups, I didn't believe on using these stuff as I thought that this colorless, glob of sticky/creamy formula doesn't make wonders. However, after a series of workshops, I learned that these primers are not useless at all, it does make a difference for makeup application. As experts would insists that using these wonders is like one of the 10-commandments of makeup artistry (if there is one).

No comments:

Post a Comment