Monday, March 11, 2013

Beso Balm by Snoe Beauty Inc.,

The Beso Balm 
A lip balm by Snoe Beauty Inc.
RECOMMENDED FOR WIND BURNED LIPS



For the past 3 days or so, I've been bothered by my lips. I feel a dry and burning sensation around it, which only happens when I ate something that triggers my hypersensitivity. But, this was the WORST allergy I ever had. Here's how my lips look like for quite awhile:


I was trying to conceal this problem and it wasn't successful. Hence, I went to the mall to check on my ever trusted lip balm that would actually relieve this unlikely feeling. I was actually looking for 'Blistex' which was the only lip balm that soothes my stubborn lips. Well, I wasn't able to find one in Alabang Town Center. So I was ready to go home. It was until then that I have thought of looking for a lip balm that is as effective. I went to different stores/stalls trying to look for a better alternative. Consequently, I've stumbled on a stall of Snoe Beauty Inc., and came across with the 'BesoBalm'

According to sources, BesoBalm is one of the best-selling products of Snoe Beauty Inc., The name itself is interesting. Actually, there is nothing exciting with its packaging, just like the ordinary lipbalms, this one is just on a plain tube which is quite sturdy and easy to use. Although simple on the outside, the product was extraordinary. It was great. The SA told me that this product is made having every Filipina bellas on mind. But, the main reason I bought this to try is that, I fancy how the company have added a little posh factor to their product. They have included a very intriguing warning and instructions which says:


WARNING: Prolonged use may attract the opposite gender and cause intense flirting.
INSTRUCTIONS: Use before kissing or whenever you feel like it.

True to the label, this lip balm, "Plumps.Soothes.Protects.Freshens Breath". The lip balm itself is uniquely green in color but does not tint. The sheer finish on the lips was just right to make this balm a hit in my list. It has a spearmint/menthol scent which is quite relaxing. At first, I thought that the mentholated feeling had made my lips bigger but as I look at the mirror, nothing was different. The cooling sensation was just what i needed to soothe my burning lips but this cooling effect just lasted for 5-10 minutes or so.



THE VERDICT
Well, finding a lip balm was easy, but finding something that is effective wasn't. Although this is a locally made in our country, it exudes a great performance. As for my wind burn?? NON-EXISTENT! WOW! For Php149, THIS IS A STEAL!!! Definitely POSH!!


No comments:

Post a Comment