Monday, March 18, 2013

ECOTOOLS Bamboo 6-piece Brush Set

Have you ever heard of make-up tools that is very ECO-FRIENDLY and VERY EFFICIENT as well?? These ICONIC brushes sell like hotcakes not only abroad, but is also gaining a large market locally.


I was one of those who always thought that make-up brushes were very UNNECESSARY and those itsy-bitsy make-up brushes that came along with my makeups are already enough. Luckily, i was really intrigued on why these babies are such a buzz for makeup enthusiasts like me.


This 6-piece BAMBOO Brush Set is great for anybody who is starting up with makeups. This is such a travel-friendly companion that is SLEEK yet STYLISH. These babies are soft and feels good on my face, unlike some makeup brushes that scratches face. They pick up a fair amount of products just enough for the application, which I find very crucial in selecting the right makeup brushes.

Now, (drumroll please)... Here are the brushes of my brush set....

First off, the BLUSH BRUSH, one of the essentials of every woman.

EYESHADOW BRUSH

EYELINER BRUSH

CONCEALER BRUSH

and the LASH and BROW GROOMER

Well, I'm not saying that these makeup brushes are the best among the best but its a good investment. So much for VALUE-FOR-MONEY! Unfortunately for my fellow filipinas, they are only available on multiply sites. Got this from a multiply site for Php850.. Now, isn't that a steal?

No comments:

Post a Comment