Saturday, April 6, 2013

Yves Rocher Matte Fluid Foundation in Rose 400


Most of the time, I digress going to the mall as cosmetics counters sprouts from almost every corners here and there. Make-up counters have a strong magnetism on me that it seems impossible to counter and get over with. When Yves Rocher France opened here at The South a couple of years back, I didn't know they were selling makeups. But skin care products were one of my weaknesses. Hence, a couple of visits here and now at the mall would prolly' end up with a mini yves rocher haul.


Yves Rocher Matte Fluid Foundation in Rose 400
Price: Php900 for a 30mL bottle
Available on all Yves Rocher outlets
Yves Rocher is available at SM Southmall, Trinoma, SM Fairview



Applying foundation is the most important part of makeup application and choosing the BEST foundation among the vast selection of brands and products are always critical. I was one of those who come to think that EXPENSIVE foundations are the best as they have the most sensitive ingredients that will definitely take care of the skin. When I stumbled on the Yves Rocher store in Southmall, I thought that all their products will be golden. After all, the name itself sounds relatively high-end. But, it surprised me that their makeup products cost ranges from as low as 350php to 1200php. Considering that most, if not all of the ingredients of these cosmetics came form the organics.

It is already a known trend that women nowadays choose a makeup that would also take care of the skin. Take BB creams for instance. And, often do we come across with purely botanical based products that would also look good on our skin. But, Yves Rocher have made somethings more interesting for me. This matte fluid foundation is one of them. 

Having the oily skin is the curse very common among women in tropical countries like the Philippines. I usually turn to the matte foundations to help me achieve that long lasting, good looking skin. Hence, the product caught my attention.



The Yves Rocher Matte Fluid Foundation in Rose 400 is the darkest shade of foundation in their line. This is perfect for NC40 bellas like me. Applying this product is very easy since it glides smoothly to your face. It has a medium coverage that covers minor facial discoloration and marks and at the same time, feels light. The texture and consistency is very spreadable (if there is such a term, haha..) Upon blending, I noticed that the foundation dries to a perfect matte that doesn't look powdery on my face. The staying power is SOOOO GOOD, would you even think that at this price, it lasted for 10hours! The effect was so natural-ish. My face looks like I have a normal skin tone which I really thought was an urban legend. The matte finish did not make my face FLAT MATTE. It had a little sheen finish that made it look "oh-so-naturale".

that's me, sporting that yves rocher liquid matte foundation

Is this good of what?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment