Wednesday, April 3, 2013

ELF Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder

Most women fuss about the cheapest yet efficient makeup on the market. And where do we go?? Local make-up counters, right? Well, Its a common knowledge for makeup artist and enthusiast alike that a good makeup does not have to be EXPENSIVE or BRANDED. It just have to deliver.

Elf Contouring and Bronzing Powder
Price: Php250.00
Available at ELF counters at SM department stores (make-up area) nationwide



I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I have been using this product for a long time already and this is my (if I'm not mistaken) 4th pan. This is actually a cheap dupe for our NARS blush bronzer duo. I am really not kidding when I say that the blusher (at the right side) is a very good dupe for the NARS ORGASM blush (with less shimmers), while the one at the left is very similar to NARS LAGUNA bronzer. I've been looking at most of the ELF products in general and I can't help but feel that they actually pack their products the same way NARS does, except that their cases are bigger and a little less rubbery. As compared to NARS, their packaging is not as compact but I don't feel like the case would easily harbor makeup particles. 

In terms of color pay-off, the blush needs at least 3 strokes of brush application before it delivers the right amount of blush to your face. However, I find the bronzer very reliable since a little product would definitely go a long way. Lasting power is approximately 4 hours and I think that's not bad since my NARS Orgasm would last around the same time and you paid a minimal amount to a product that would last 2-3months of daily use before hitting the pan.

Contouring and the glow it gives my face doesn't look fake and blends well to my skin. The product comes with a compact mirror which is very comfortable to use during makeup application as well. The iconic shades makes a very natural looking skin radiant and doesn't feel heavy on the skin.

I recommend this as a MUST HAVE item in every girls KIKAY KIT.



No comments:

Post a Comment