Monday, April 8, 2013

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Pink Afterglow, Pink Pop and Shine City

To be honest, I've been ignoring my LIP GLOSS Stash for the longest time (blame my lipstick addiction my dear glosses) and now that its summer, I'm turning minimalist on make-up. Due to the terrible heat and irritating consequences of it here in the metro, our skin needs at least proper care and they need to rest on make-up and i'm being guilty of wearing light-to-none. So, it's back to my no makeup - makeup rituals. 

Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss
Available on Revlon counters on SM department stores nationwide



These are my TOP 3 favorite lipgloss from Revlon. 1. Pink After Glow (at the bottom), 2. Pink Pop (at the middle) and 3. Shine City (at the top). Yeah, I know, There are much better glosses available from NARS but I guess these babies will always be in my heart since they have served me well during my college days.

Revlon Pink Afterglow Lipgloss is my very first lip gloss. It is actually a sheer glittery pinkish lipgloss. It's not like the other lipglosses that we'd usually find gritty. Its a bit sticky but glides on smoothly on my lips. Comfortable to wear and has a decent lasting power.

Revlon Pink Pop. The infamous shade from Gossip Girl. The scene Blair Waldorf's preparing for his wedding to her Prince. This is a good pink lipgloss that I use when I get tired of using the the pink afterglow with all its glittery finish. The consistency is just right for a gloss and is very very good for brunettes and medium skin bellas.

Revlon Shine City. The transparent. I love how this works for that no makeup makeup look. I's usually apply this over a matte lipstick and is very appropriate for work. It is not as glittery as seen from the packaging but works well with lippies. Shine City is PERFECT. Its buildable and is very amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment