Wednesday, April 17, 2013

NARS Sheer lipstick in Crusing


So, let's "CRUISING" together shall we?

Here's a lipstick review of my lovely NARS Sheer Lipstick in Cruising.





I love nude lipsticks. If you caught me not wearing my lovely pink pouts, you'll pro'lly see me scouting my nude lippies. One of my cult favorites is the NARS Cruising. Well, NARS Cruising is nude pink lipstick from NARS. Like almost all the NARS lipstick, it is neutral and gives of lots of moisturizing shine. A swipe would give a sheer glow on the puckers. The color is buildable, versatile to be exact. It can build up to a more opaque color with 2 or more layers which you'll absolutely love. I can say this is such a great choice for beginners or those who are not into makeup. Its not too pale, not too brown or not too orangey. Definitely a must when scouting on the MY-LIPS-BUT-BETTER tube. It has a smooth silky lightweight appeal to every woman. Lasting power is average (3-4 hours). Go crazy ala AU NATURAL this summer with this NARS Cruising.


Here's my bare lips (pardon the dryness)

Here's with NARS Cruising


Rocking that nude lips ain't a problem with NARS Cruising lipstick.

No comments:

Post a Comment