Sunday, April 7, 2013

REVLON Brow Fantasy in Brunette

Being born with hideous brows is one imperfection that I am so conscious of. As a child, I'd usually tell myself that when I grow up, I'll go through some surgery, hair transplant if possible, to have a well shaped, thick brows. For me, having the perfectly shaped brows will draw that perfect attention to my eyes. However, as I grow up, I learned that makeups can also help in my brow-frustration. So, I diligently run down a brow pencil over my brow pencil every single day and been on the constant look out for that perfect brow makeup. I believe I have found the product that will help give a free face-lift in the time it takes to cook the roast with Revlon's Brow Fantasy in Brunette.

Revlon Brow Fantasy in Brunette
Available for Php595 at all Revlon Counters Nationwide
As they have always say that a gorgeous picture frame adds beauty and elegance to a photograph. In the same way our brows (our face's frame) add character and interest to our portraits. Well-kept eyebrows are certainly important to our face because it can define the difference between looking "tired and drawn" or looking "fresh and on the ball".

Brow make-up is always my essential. I can live without foundations, lipstick, blush, but never shall I go on a day without brows. I envy those ladies who'd scout and rave on how MAC Brow set in Girl Boy look on them. This was why, I was in search of the brow gel that would fit me right.

Revlon had yet again found a way to wow me with a product that is not only cheap but also has a great quality. Apart from my dream product, MAC's Brow set, Revlon's Brow Fantasy can also tame and give brows a highlight, lift and definition all at the same time. 

How to use:
 




The verdict: I've been using this product daily for 2 years already and here's what I think. Since this is already my 4th or 5th purchase, I think that I can very well tell you a good review. The product is a pencil and a gel duo that is made for the brows. The pencil for definition and the gel is used to make the brow makeup stay in place and fill in the spaces as well. The pencil is highly pigmented that one stroke would definitely add enough color to define thin brows like mine. The gel is tinted and is natural looking. It adds definition to the dull drawn brows and makes eyebrows look naturally thick. This is long lasting. I did not need to retouch after 12hours. This product definitely delivers. I've tried using the MAC Brow Set before and it didn't hold my brows for hours unlike revlon's brow fantasy. One product can last up to 6 months of daily use before it dries up or you empty the brow gel itself. I love this product. It's a must have for me since it's easy to use unlike those powdered brow makeups. However, the packaging is such a turn-off. Although I can't steer clear of this product, I hate how the cover for the brow pencils break easily and tends to become messy on my makeup kit.

This is me, wearing only my Brow Fantasy in Brunette and a bit of eyeliner.


No comments:

Post a Comment