Thursday, June 20, 2013

Revlon PhotoReady Concealer in Medium Deep 005

Concealers are probably cosmetic science' gift to almost every girls. It is used to keep hidden certain flaws on our faces. For example, my arch enemy no.1: MY EYE BAGS. Walking around with those panda eyes are keeping my confidence on its lowest. So basically, concealers allows me to get those stubborn bags covered and boost my self-confidence at the same time. 

The Product:


The Revlon PhotoReady Concealer is one of my favorite concealers. This stick has been in my service for a year now and it haven't failed to fail me on those days that I go for that barely there makeup as what I've been aiming for lately. I skip on my daily foundation rituals and just end with dabs of concealers on my problem area (under eye).

I was reluctant to try this at first since it stick concealers are hard to manipulate and most of it lack the creamy texture that I usually go for. The twistable packaging is very convenient to use. It comes in an unscented, creamy and very buildable consistency which is one of the things that we should always look for on a concealer. It brightens up my undereyes  almost instantly as well and does not cake through the day. This is really highly pigmented and does its job to cover up the flaws if applied correctly.  

This is an almost perfect product however, if you look at the swatch closely, you'll probably see tiny bits of glitters or sparkles which is commonly seen on all of the Revlon products on the photoready line. This sparkles are so tiny that I almost catch it unnoticed until I  stepped out, Talk about IRONIC. I was a bit disappointed as I believe that sparkles or glittery products are meant to enhance features and not to conceal. I tried to ask someone if they notice these glitz that i'm talking about, and they said no. So I can only assume that  these are not overpowering to catch some attention. But performance-wise, this is GREAT.


Price: Php725.00
Where: SM Departments Stores or PCX nationwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment