Friday, June 21, 2013

MAC Archie Collection in Daddy's Little Girl

I can't explain my unreasonable urge to purchase this limited edition lipstick. Originally, I was eyeing on Daddy's Little Girl and not Ronnie Red but it wasn't available and I bought the Ronnie Red instead. When a friend of mine got home from the States, she give me a tiny bag and inside were a lot of chocolates but beside it was a black envelope that I was really familiar with. It was MAC. My heart was pounding into my chest as I remembered telling her that I wanted Daddy's Little Girl so when I opened the envelope dramatically excited, I squealed at the sight of that white MAC box and emphasis on Daddy's Little Girl. I feel so blessed having friends who knows me damn well.


Like Veronica Lodge, I am Daddy's Little Girl. I am the only daughter and I can tell that somehow, me and Ronnie are alike.

Basically, MAC Daddy's Little Girl is a purplish pink lipstick very similar to Candy Yum Yum but the latter is less blue based and a little less brighter. It has a satin finish which makes it one of my favorites. Of course, like all MAC lippies, it is highly pigmented and also has the MAC signature scent. It did not bleed and has an incredibly long lasting power aswell. The lipstick glides on smoothly and does not emphasize the chaps of my lips. The only problem I see with this lipstick is that,other than the packaging, there is nothing unique about this product. The shade is very common, its easily dupe-able as I can name several lipstick shades that can counter this tube. But still, I am really HAPPY with this tube. A collector's piece indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment