Tuesday, June 18, 2013

MAC Archie Girls Collection in Ronnie Red

If there is a support group such as ALCOHOLIC ANONYMOUS for Makeups -- MAKEUP ANONYMOUS?? come on SIGN ME UP! Call me PARANOID or whatever but I really can hear eerie voices inside my head telling me to buy MORE makeup! While I was browsing on pages from my trusted makeup sellers online, I have stumbled with this MAC Ronnie Red. I instantly leaped out of my bed and called up the seller. I finally am about to purchase yet another tube that will accompany my Betty Bright. In such compulsion, I gave into my lipstick obssesion.

As a kid, i love reading these comics and I favor Veronica than Betty. VERONICA LODGE. Also known as Ronnie is the one and only daughter of the richest man in Riverdale. She's described as the tall, slender and attractive girl with long black hair. With lots of money to burn, she is often caught spending large fortune on shopping sprees as she favors the expensive, up-to-the minute sophisticated fashion. She enjoys the POSH lifestyle. She is also in constant competition with Betty on "archiekins" affection. Before I end up discussing everything I know about Betty and Veronica and turn this blog entry a rigmarole, lemme show you my most favorite (as of the moment) limited edition purchase. MAC RONNIE RED.

photo credit: google images

MAC Ronnie Red is part of the Archie Collection lipstick from MAC. All I can say about this lipstick is that, it is Definitely Ronnie. It is a bright fuschia pinky red with blue undertone. A raspberry like hint of lipstick, matte in finish. The texture is a bit creamier than your ordinary matte lipsticks. Unlike any other matte lipsticks, Ronnie Red have a smoother application. It does not get gritty after quite some time. For a red lipstick or a matte lipstick in general, this is ultra long lasting as it lasted 6-7 hours even when I ate lunch. When I removed it, there was a red stain (Ronnie red) on my puckers that was only removed when a makeup remover was used. Imagine the lasting power? I know. WOW. For a matte lipstick, it is not drying and glides very smoothly to my lips, lightweight and does not bleed easily. Too bad its limited edition. 



So, what do you guys think? Is this the best red lipstick or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment